Pipeline Science and Technology is a scientific journal in the field of pipeline transmission.
THE JOURNAL'S PURPOSES
Publication of the original in-depth scientific and technical papers describing the latest research and developments in the oil and gas transmission-pipeline industry.
JOURNAL'S TARGET AUDIENCE
Includes scientists and experts in pipeline transportation of hydrocarbons, as well as representatives of specialized scientific commercial organizations and government authorities.
THE JOURNAL'S THEMES
- Artificial Intelligent "AI" in pipelines safety and reliability;
- Corrosion, Maintenance and Life Extension of pipelines;
- Environmental and Geopolitical impact of pipelines;
- Innovative Technologies (sensors) in pipeline monitoring;
- Innovative Techniques in construction and installation of piping systems;
- Structural Integrity Assessment;
- Risk Analysis of pipelines under natural events.
THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EDITORIAL ACTIVITIES
The Editorial Office of the Journal in its work is guided by the following principles:
- Provide peer review of all articles involving authoritative world experts and scientists;
- Adhere to the procedure of collectiove discussion of articles by the Editorial Board based on the principle of geographic diversity and membership of various organizations;
- Abide by international ethics and publishing standards for scientific articles.
INDEXING AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
The Journal is included in the databases: Chemical Abstracts Service, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, ProQuest.
The priority of the Editorial Policy is to ensure international scientific communication and the storage of scientific information by archiving journal issues ans articles:
- mandatory free printed copies are sent to German National Library of Science and Technology (TIB), Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology and University Library of Hannover, British Library, National Library of Australia, State Library of Victoria, Bibliotheca Alexandrina, CAS;
- Archive of print and electronic issues is stored in the scientific and technical library of Pipeline Transport Institute and in the Journal's Editorial Office.
COPYRIGHT AND PERSONAL DATA
The Editorial Policy of the Journal is based on the legal requirements in relation to copyright and allied rights, non-admission of plagiarism in accrodance with COPE standards.
Pipeline Science and Technology respects the privacy of its authors and readers and complies with applicable laws for the protection of their privacy.