Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,5-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs Times New Roman, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Any conflict of interest is acknowledged and a contract is signed agreeing to the transfer of copyright.
- All accompanying documents have been uploaded (outlined in Author Guidelines).
- The article has been read and approved by all authors credited in the study; the given order of authors’ names has been approved by all the authors; all authors fulfil the criteria of authorship.
- The information about the authors and their workplaces is correct and up-to-date, and for the corresponding author a telephone number and email address is given.
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. All authors submitting their works acknowledge that they have disclosed all and any actual or potential conflicts of interest regarding authorship and publication of the work and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.